MB Health Minister to Speak at Liberation Day II: Noon, Monday Sept. 20, Manitoba LegislaturePosted on September 18, 2010 by duncanthornton
In conjunction with CCSVI advocates groups in other provinces, CCSVI Manitoba will be sponsoring a 2nd Liberation Day Rally outside the Manitoba Legislature - Noon, Monday September 20th. Along with MS patients who have had the liberation treatment outside the country – and some who are still seeking access.
Political leaders who will be speaking include:
* Hon. Theresa Oswald, Manitoba Minister of Health
* Hugh McFadden, Leader of the Progressive Conservative Party of Manitoba
* Hon. Jon Gerrard, Leader of the Liberal Party of Manitoba
Along with the fundamental call to give people with MS equal access to medical care to diagnose and treat blocked veins, this 2nd Liberation Day will have two special themes:
* Remembering those who were lost. We will be honouring all those MS sufferers who lost their lives to this illness since the discovery of CCSVI.
* Children whose parents live with MS will speak about the impact that MS has had on their lives: the childhoods lost.
Remember that the legislature is wheelchair accessible, as are the washrooms inside. Tell everyone; bring everyone.